Sign in to follow this  
dananne@bellsouth.net

Luggage Compartment Fuse

I have a 2000 Discovery 37v.

Fleetwood cannot tell me where this fuse is, I have looked under the frig. and under the dash. They all seem to be good.

It may be behind the inverter where there are several, and extremely difficult to get to. Any help will be appreciated.

Dan Fletcher

On our '99 Southwind, this fuse is located in the 12 volt section of the power distribution panel. The 12 volt fuse's are located behind a removeable panel just to the right of the 120 volt breakers. Have you tried contacting the Fleetwood help desk? They have been very helpful to us.

Don :rolleyes:

I couldn't find the fuse for the 12 volt outlets in my 07 Pace Arrow. Called Fleetwood and they sent an electrical diagram of my coach by email and suggested I look in the area near my 110 volt panel for a coach 12 volt fuse panel. With that advice and the diagram in hand I found it in the bathroom cupboard just below the circuit breakers. They had put a 10 amp fuse into the circuit instead of the 15 amp required and my 12 volt tool took it out as soon as I tried to use it.