Guest Wayne77590

RV stuff on the Internet

Guest Wayne77590

Well, with all that I have heard about power surges, etc., I decided to purchase the Progressive Industries PT50C (in-line) EMS. Although I may already have one built in, but that's another story.

So, I search for many different key words and it brought me to this one particular web site, RVUpgrades.com. Especially since it was a lot less $$ than most sites. So I order it.

In short order I had an email confirming the order, but indicating it was not in stock but was expected, and the date that it would be shipped. I replied that I needed it no later than such and such date, and again received a prompt reply that I would have it in time for my trip.

I was impressed by the price, and especially the service. So if you are in the market for something new and don't know where to look, try RVUpgrades.com.

Wayne another place to get good prices on the surge protectors is TWEETY's. A year ago they had the best prices that we found.

Another good place to find other products is RVToyOutlet.com. We have ordered from all three of these places and have not been disappointed.