chuckconnie

HWH Levelers

Levelers go down and partially lift coach then pump keeps running but coach will no longer lift.  Fluid is full .

Edited by chuckconnie
forgot a letter.

While they are not especially fast at getting back with you, HWH Tech Support has helped resolve my issues each time I have called them.  If it's a headscratcher you can't figure out, try giving them a call if you have a few weeks to get resolution.  They have some schematics on their site which would be a good place to start if you need to get it fixed now.

Basis of the issue you're having seems to be pressure related, since it starts to lift the coach but when the load ramps up it runs out of steam.  Not sure if your system has a high-pressure relief valve, if so, it could be a culprit.

Edited by superbus

Have drive engine running or be plugged into shore power. HWH leveling systems require 13+ VDC to operate properly. Fluid reservoir should be full to within 1" of top when jacks and slide rooms are retracted..

DO NOT use hydraulic oil,, it will cause expensive problems, only use what's specified in the operator manual; which most likely is HWH oil or Dextron III ATF..

On 8/18/2024 at 12:57 AM, chuckconnie said:

Tried that and was told technicians are treee months behind on returning calls.  Thank you.

You probably did but leave your info with them in the queue.  They normally call back sooner.  It's pathetic really, I have no idea why it takes them so long.  After my last tech call, I dealt with three different people, so it doesn't seem to be a manpower issue.   Good luck and please let us all know what you find out as the root cause.

Suggest you contact Paul at AZPETE on the Irv2 forum. He works for HWH and can answer your questions. His email is pfmaddox@att.net and his phone number is 602-549-3638. He is a Commercial Member and has posted that his phone is always on, and if not answered, leave a detailed message, include model# and specific problem.

If you don't know the model#, this will help identify.

He has helped others on this forum and I am sure he can help you.

Edited by rayin