Sign in to follow this  
jimpat4649

Military Veterans Chapter

I just wanted to share news from the Chapter Newsletter, Issue #2, Winter 2010/2011

Military Veterans Chapter Brochure:

Bev & Jerry King have designed a very attractive brochure. Available at Chapter Fairs. If you are traveling around, especially to pre-rallies, plan ahead and email Bev & Jerry ( dd694@verizon.net ) to request copies. The tri-fold brochure includes an application and answers to most questions.

New Chapter Polo Shirts Available:

We have our own Chapter Golf Shirt thanks to Rick Dupuis. The Polo Shirt is Black with the crossed American & Canadian Flags and our Chapter Name.

The shirts come in the regular unisex sizes like L-2XX. They are $23 each plus a small chipping charge. Samples will be available in Brooksville, FL (Feb 2-16 2011). Better yet, order ahead from Rick at rickdupuis1@gmail.com .

New WebSite Launched:

Web Master Jerry King has created and launched a web site for the Military Veterans Chapter. Be sure to check it out for information on upcoming events and reports on those in which they have participated. There is also a message board for you to communicate your ideas and thoughts to the rest of the Chapter.

With talented members like Jerry who are willing to volunteer their expertise our Chapter will be a real success. Over 700 people have visited the web page so far!

Enjoy the site: www.militaryvets-FMCA.com .

We in the Northeast Area of FMCA have a Veterans Outreach Program.

We will be doing three RV shows in the next few months including:

At Alpin Haus in Amsterdam, NY next weekend.

At the Springfield, Mass RV and Camping show February 18-21

At Alpin Haus in April.

We will be having an FMCA and Veterans Outreach Booth at these shows and would be happy to have your material displayed there or representatives of your chapter with us. you may contact me at diplomatman2002@yahoo.com

Paul DuBois National Vice President

Northeast Area FMCA

We in the Northeast Area of FMCA have a Veterans Outreach Program.

We will be doing three RV shows in the next few months including:

At Alpin Haus in Amsterdam, NY next weekend.

At the Springfield, Mass RV and Camping show February 18-21

At Alpin Haus in April.

We will be having an FMCA and Veterans Outreach Booth at these shows and would be happy to have your material displayed there or representatives of your chapter with us. you may contact me at diplomatman2002@yahoo.com

Paul DuBois National Vice President

Northeast Area FMCA

I have emailed your post to: "Beverly King" <dd694@verizon.net>. The Secretary for the FMCA Military Veterans Chapter.

The Chapter has printed a brochure that includes an application for membership.