Sign in to follow this  
jimpat4649

Willie & Company Fan Club Chapter

I'm excited to share news that Freightliner is bringing Willie & Company to Perry, Ga., to perform at FMCA's Family Reunion and Motorhome Showcase.

Ventriloquist Peggy Miller brings to life some of FMCA's most loved characters, including Willie. She and Willie have provided laughs at FMCA conventions and area rallies for more than 15 years.

Willie & Company will be performing:

• Monday, March 14: Noon
  • Tuesday, March 15: 1 p.m.
  • Wednesday, March 16: 11 a.m.

The Willie & Co. Fan Club chapter will have a meeting on Wednesday, March 16, from 1:30 to 2:45 p.m., in Seminar 5 (Multipurpose Building / INFO Center).

Please join our chapter in expressing our gratitude for bringing Willie & Co. to Perry.

And, be sure to enjoy the Show.

Visit www.willieandco.com.

Guest BillAdams

Is that a real FMCA chapter? :rolleyes: If so, how do you meet and how many of you are there?

I mean no harm if this is for real, I am just surprised that such a thing exists since it's not really RV related.

Is that a real FMCA chapter? :rolleyes: If so, how do you meet and how many of you are there?

I mean no harm if this is for real, I am just surprised that such a thing exists since it's not really RV related.

Thank you for your inquiry and interest in Willie and Company Fan Club Chapter of FMCA.

Please do an FMCA Chapter Search (keyword "willie") and you will find Willie and Company Fan Club was chartered on May 9, 1992. The chapter also is listed in the Family Motor Coaching's January 2011 Chapter Directory on page 191.

Willie and Company has appeared as daytime Entertainment at many of the FMCA International Conventions with a program devoted to RV antics enjoyed by all ages.

Willie and Company Fan Club Chapter meetings in recent years have always been scheduled at the International Conventions.

Willie and Company Fan Club Chapter initially began in New York as entertainment during events with the Niagara Frontier Travelers and Fingerlakers FMCA Chapters; The Northeast Area.

Again, I appreciate your interest.

Patricia K. Sennett, F16182 D

Willie and Company Fan CLub Chapter President

Guest BillAdams
Thank you for your inquiry and interest in Willie and Company Fan Club Chapter of FMCA.

Please check the list of FMCA Chapters and you will find Willie and Company Fan Club was chartered on May 9, 1992: http://tinyurl.com/49xku6b and also in the January 2011 FMC Chapter Directory on page 191.

Willie and Company has appeared as daytime Entertainment at many of the FMCA International Conventions with a program devoted to RV antics enjoyed by all ages.

Willie and Company Fan Club Chapter meetings in recent years have always been scheduled at the International Conventions.

Willie and Company Fan Club Chapter initially began in New York as entertainment during events with the Niagara Frontier Travelers and Fingerlakers FMCA Chapters; The Northeast Area.

Again, I appreciate your interest.

Patricia K. Sennett, F16182 D

Willie and Company Fan CLub Chapter President

I know of Willie and Company from his/their appearances at numerous FMCA rallies. I just didn't know that there was a fan club or an FMCA chapter dedicated to it.

:rolleyes: