ki4nai

Wanting to Form New Intro Chapter

Do you enjoy visiting our National Parks?

Do you collect the National Parks Passbook stamps?

Did you know there is a club of likewise minded people who visit National Parks and collect the Passport Stamps?

Did you know there is a list of over 1400 passport stamps that is updated monthly and provides the location of each stamp?

As a member of the National Park Travers Club, and a member of FMCA, I would like to combine the best of 2 worlds. I would like to see a chapter created by FMCA members to help promote visiting our parks, and at the same time promote our lifestyle as RVers.

As this is being started on the ground floor, FMCA members are needed to start the chapter.

NPTC has over 700 full members and over 4000 members who are registered on the NPTC website.

If you would like to help in forming this chapter, just post here, and I'll contact you.

Marty

Very interesting! We have enjoyed many national parks and are about to visit some again...and in all those years of travel and visiting national parks, we have never even heard of the Passport to Your National Parks - and the cancellation stamps. So don't I feel uneducated! I googled it and found all the information. I'm assuming we can buy the passport at our first national park stop next week, hopefully at the visitors' center? I understand there is a new 25th edition that came out this year and will look for it. Too late to order online for us at this point. We are taking our grandson on a summer trip and it is something he might enjoy too. I'm just bummed that we won't be able to enter all the cancellation stamps from our national park visits in the past.

As to forming a FMCA chapter, I think it's a great idea!

Thanks for the information.

Joyce Snyder