deereguy

Little D' RV Service In Calgary Has Little To Offer

We were headed to Canmore, near Banff in Canada and discovered that our AQUA HOT was not working. I contacted Guarantee RV in Calgary to seek repair. They said they were to busy to take us, so recommended Little D' RV service.

I called Darren Edwards, the owner on June 17 and he said that he could not respond to our repair until the following Thursday, June 23. He quoted $150 service call fee and $90 per hour. I agreed and requests that he schedule us in. I called Darren twice on June 22 to find out what time he would arrive. He finally called me back and said he would be at our RV park at 7 PM the following evening. We arranged our schedule to be at our coach at that time. I cleared out the access bay and removed the access panel to the Aqua Hot and waited. Darren did not show, I called at 9 PM and no answer, I called again at 10:30 PM and no answer. Darren did not ever return my calls to offer an explanation. He just blew me off and I am a very unhappy camper.

If you find yourself in need of service on your RV, don't count on Little D' RV Service for any help.

Joe Davis

Grand Junction, CO

We bought our 5th wheel at Rangeland RV in Balzac Alberta, Canada. we had great service from the sales people (of course) but when it came time for service???? well totally different story, they continuously told us nothing was wrong with the trailer, for instance, our slide wasn't going out properly, they told us because we were on uneven ground ( we always had the unit leveled) so this was never fixed. Eventually the seal around the slide came off. needless to say the "warranty" by this time had expired we decided to talk with Darren about the slide and he said "not a problem" and that he would be able to fix this in about 1 and 1/2 hours, true to his word it was done in that time. we were very happy with Little D's RV Service. although he did double book and had to change our appt. he was very apologetic. he saved us a ton of money (maybe $400) with us doing some labor on our own unit. he showed us some quick tips on our slide topper and an easy way to clean the glue off from the seal that had come off. We definitely will use his service again.

Calgary Alberta.