rodgarnett

Help With 1997 Newmar Kountry Aire

Hello Folks I made a recent purchase of a 1997 Newmar Kountry Aire 38' coach with one slide. I need to get a copy of the shop Manual for the Ford 7.5 gas engine F53. There are many problems I can't even start to fix without a shop Manual. I also need a shop Manual for the actual coach as built and wired by Newmar. I have missing switches and wires hanging out of the main panel over entrance door. I cannot open the electric step or get the slide to operate. I did notice the auto light switch on the gas stove is missing. This is a mess and I have already paid over $10,000.00 to mechanics and shops. The rest I could do myself if I had the shop Manuals as a reference.

With out manuals I am not able to tell what switch was suppose to be in that empty spot on the main panel over the entrance door and I can't tell what wire was moved or changed. All these little messes are costing me more than I am able to pay at shop rates. But with the main engine and body manual I can do 90% myself. I have had several coaches before, but never a mess like this. I do have alot of the small appliance books. PLEASE HELP if Possible.

All my trouble are caused by R V Sales of Broward County owned by Gigi Stellers selling a coach with fraudulent ads. I say this only to warn others who may consider this dealer in Ft Lauderdale. Or the internet link called Autocorptfl.com Be VERY careful.