jclevela7

Coach-Net renewal

Has anyone else had trouble renewing by phone?

I called, renewed for three years at the special officer of $238.50, but it never went thru and no notice. I called FMCA, speaking with Kathy Gebhardt after calling Coach-Net when said they could not honor the price, but now the renewal was $280. Ms. Gebhart said there was nothing she could do, but to speak with John O-Brien at Coach-net at 877-801-0333. I called and left a message when the person who answered said he was in a meeting. So far no return of my call. I've never had a problem renewing in the past.

Has anyone else had trouble renewing by phone?

I called, renewed for three years at the special officer of $238.50, but it never went thru and no notice. I called FMCA, speaking with Kathy Gebhardt after calling Coach-Net when said they could not honor the price, but now the renewal was $280. Ms. Gebhart said there was nothing she could do, but to speak with John O-Brien at Coach-net at 877-801-0333. I called and left a message when the person who answered said he was in a meeting. So far no return of my call. I've never had a problem renewing in the past.

Saw your post regarding the higher fees charged when purchasing Coach Net coverage.

I called my registration in from the pamphlet I received in the package from FMCA.

When I received my credit card statement I noticed that the charge was considerably higher than the amount stated on the registration form. For me it wasn't a renewal but a first time application and I just thought the form might be outdated.

I assume they probably have had to up their rates.

Ron Brinston

613-543-2018