Sign in to follow this  
JPKing

Removal Of TV

I have a 2007 National Sea Breeze with the optional bedroom TV. The TV has gone out. Can someone kindly explain how to remove the TV. I found and removed the screw on the left side, but I don't see any way to access the one on the right. Thanks.

I have a 2007 Tiffin and I know it's not the same as yours, but I had to remove the wooden frame around the box (enclosure) holding the TV first. It's attached with four 5" wood screws. Two each were driven into the enclosure from each side. (inside of the cabinets on each side of the enclosure)

Once you get those out the frame slides toward the front and can be removed.The TV, in my case sits on the bottom of that enclosure and is held in place by four wood screws, (one at each corner) that are attached to small pieces of felt covered plywood. Remove those and the TV slides out. Make sure to get help, if it's a 25", it's heavy and you need to disconnect any cables once you pull it forward. It took me and my son about five minutes to remove it once the wood frame was removed. If you have an impact driver it will be easier to get the long screws out. On mine they were a square headed screw, not a phillips.

Hope that helps.

Jack