It is common knowledge that we, as RVers would be lost without duct tape. (no Wayne, not duck tape)

I am referring to the silver back, cloth reinforced, ''stickie'' side, two-inch-wide roll of tape we all have at least one of stuck in one of the compartments of our motor coaches. The ''stuff'' we repair ''other stuff'' with in an emergency.

I am here to let you know that there is a much better product on the market and it has ''duct tape'' beat 40 ways

from Christmas.

The ''stuff'' I am referring to is AIR CONDITIONING TAPE. This wonderful product has many attributes (good things) over the

old fashion ''duct tape''. Here is but a few of the ''good things'' about this tape.

ONE. It will stick to almost anything and it does not turn lose in heat or cold or strong wind.

TWO. It is by far and away stronger than ''duct tape''.

THREE. It is thinner than duct tape so you get more on a roll.

FOUR. You can put it on glass like a busted window and it is there to stay. It absolutely will not melt off in the sun or be

blown off by the wind. In fact, once you put it on you better have it where you want it because it is near impossible to remove.

FIVE. It ''stay stuck''. Willas son taped plastic to the back window of his Chavette and drove it for two years without replacing the tape.

Personally, I have replaced my ''duct tape'' with this AIR CONDITIONING TAPE and I have never looked back. If this tape has a disadvantage it is that this tape does not stretch very well. Duct tape has that ''moldability'' we love but it will come lose easily.

You can find this tape in hardware stores. It is silver, very thin, two inches wide and the roll is smaller but the ''roll'' probably contains more footage than the old ''duct tape."

Give it a try and if you like it, you will owe me ten cents for the good idea. You can pay me the next time you see me.

If you dont like it, I dont know you......... lol.....

Seajay the sailor man