Sign in to follow this  
VintageGreg

First Night as a Fulltimer!

Howdy Folks,

Got the trailer set up with the help of the very friendly original owners! They were kind enough to meet me and show how to hook up, run all systems, etc. It is hooked up to shore power at a RV park.

It is very cozy! The AC is cold! I'm glad the AC can run on either electric or generator. That Honda 4010 fires right up! So if the power goes out, I do have the option of the generator. Currently it is hooked up to electric fr AC, fridge, heat. I am currently paying a flat electric bill at $80/mo for unlimited electricity. I do wonder if it can take a toll on the electric heat/AC unit running it all the time. It is on a thermostat, so it runs as needed. I believe its a Carrier brand unit, not 100% positive.

I do also have the option of the floor heating system since winter is coming. That system runs off propane.

I love the trailer! It feels like home! It is very comfy! One thing I don't like is the "race car" checkered flag awning. But the awning is awesome for not only outside shade, it also helps keep the interior cool too! I will change the awning style when I can find out the costs and if its a reasonable price.

I'm having fun so far and the unit is really nice! And the park is very decent too!