Guest Wayne77590

Who Is Your Favorite Role Model

Guest Wayne77590

WHO IS YOUR ROLE MODEL?

FIND OUT WHO TRULY IS YOUR ROLE MODEL. DON'T SCROLL DOWN YET!

FIRST, DO THE SIMPLE MATH BELOW. THEN, SCROLL DOWN TO FIND YOUR HERO.

It's CRAZY how accurate this is!

1) Pick your favorite number between 1-9.

2) Multiply by 3.

3) Now add 3.

4) Then again multiply by 3. (I'll wait while you get the calculator.)

5) You'll get a 2 or 3 digit number.

6) Add the digits together.

Now scroll down,and with that number see who your role model is from

the list below ...

1. Einstein

2. Oprah Winfrey

3. Snoopy

4. Ronald Reagan

5. Bill Gates

6. Gandhi

7. Brad Pitt

8. Babe Ruth

9. WayneM F402939

10. JFK

Well, I just have that effect on people; one day you, too, can be like me.

Believe it!

P.S. Stop picking different numbers! I AM YOUR IDOL. JUST DEAL WITH IT. Yeah! You too, Seajay.

Wayne........ You are a mess. You remind me of ME on a bad day. There is no way you thought this thing up by yourself. First of all. Marines dont know how to multiply. They have to write the number down many times and add it up.. Second. Marines dont know how to add more than the numbers of fingers and toes that they can count on. I know one Marine that cant count above nineteen because he lost his ''PINKIE'' finger. ....lol... If a Marine wants to count to one hundred he has to get four buddies and himself in a line and everyone has to be barefooted....

Stay safe my Marine friend............

GOD BLESS OUR VETS....

GOD BLESS OUR SERVICE PERSONNEL AND BRING THEM HOME SAFE.

ps. I have checked with my accounting firm (Cheetum, Dodge, and Run) and they have determined that Wayne the Marine legally owes Seajay the sailor man the sum total of Eighty cents (eight dimes) for his (Wayne's) usage of good suggestions and handy ''stuff'' that everyone needs to know concerning camping and other stuff like that, concerning Seajay the sailor man (me) has posted on FMCA forums. I am informed that all ''offsets'' concerning Wayne the Marines comments and suggestions that have been made have been deducted and the amount of debt concerning Wayne the Marine to Seajay the sailor man is true and correct and should be forthcoming from Wayne the Marine at the first meeting with Seajay the sailor man.

Seajay the sailor man

Though I must admit that in my heart of hearts I do have a grudging admiration for members (and former members) of the best fighting force in the world ... yes, the USMC. It is difficult if not downright shameful that I should have as a role model one former MSGT of that fabled Corps! So, were it not for the USN and all of the men and women who make it the very best Maritime force the world has ever known, why, the Marine Corps would fail to exist.

Okay, that may be hyperbole (a polysyllabic word, Wayne).

Be safe out there, Marine!

Doc Mike

Guest Wayne77590

I'm not sure I understand since my ignorance is monotony personified.

Guest Wayne77590

Actually, my ignorance predominates over my intellectual capacity.

That IS boring.

Seajay's unsophistication is monotony personified.

To Wayne the Marine.....

Theoretically speaking, (play like) Wayne the Marines ability (can) of concentration (think hard) on the abstract (not real) concerning (by) the probability (could be) of the possibility (maybe) of his mental (brain) capacity (holding) and his ability (can) to comprehend (follow) complicated (hard) concentration (drooling) concerning (about) his capacity (able) in dealing with intellectual (IQ) capability (lot of) is hardly relevant (dont matter) in this incident (happening).

Personally I think he thinks he understands what he is writing but he is not sure what it means. And I will defend to the death his right to not understand himself until someone tells him what he has written and has broken it down into small words for him to read and understand.

With this in mind I do hereby state that Wayne the Marine can say anything he wishes and myself or some other sailor will explain what he has said to him at a later date and no one of any other service is allowed to pick on Wayne the Marine because the Marines are a small part of My Navy and only ''blue water'' sailors are allowed to pick on Marines......

THIS IS MY STORY AND I AM STICKING TO IT....

Seajay the sailor man...

GOD BLESS THIS GREAT NATION

GOD BLESS OUR VETS.....

Note to Wayne the Marine. Best of luck on your forth coming operation. It is my prayer that in very short order you will be back to your same old ugly, grouchy, bull headed, cantankerous, hard headed, self centered Marine that you are now.

Be safe my friend ........