Goodyear Endurance Tires Review
Goodyear Endurance 235x80x16tires worn out in center in 7,000 miles.
1. The trailer OEM Triangle tires were replaced at 4 years of age [quality concerns] with approximately 50% of the tread life left.
2. The second set of tires, Maxis were replaced at 5 years of age with about 50% of tread life left.
3. The Goodyear Endurance were installed 04/11/19
4. The Goodyear Endurance tires are worn out 11/09/20 with less than 1/32” of tread life remaining on one tire.
5. We employ Tire Minder TPMS monitoring system to insure the sidewall pressure 80 PSI is maintained.
6. All our trailer tires have been installed and maintained by our local independent tire dealer Tire Pros for the last 20 years.
7. Goodyear has denied any warranty claim on the tires. Goodyear claims the tires have been overinflated.
8. I did a plumb bob measurement of the axle to hitch and both side were within 1/8”. The front axle to rear axle is within 3/16”.
9. I am not posting this to coerce Goodyear into any actions as even if a new set of tires were offered, I'd refuse.