Update: I did try to tighten all of my connections and I also replaced my ATS but the problem still existed. However I discovered that the circuits involved (shedding or kicking out) were only those that were wired for support from the inverter (separate breaker box next to main service box), this was a clue, so upon removing the inspection plate on the side of my inverter where there is a 30 Amp reset breaker (not tripped) I discovered a burnt spade connector and related 4" long 10GA piece of wire that had been overheating for some time now as the wire conductors were green and very brittle. I replaced that piece of 10GA wire and installed a new spade connector along with cleaning the spade connector on the breaker itself. The problem is now completely fixed, we can now draw even maximum amps on all circuits without any problems whatsoever. Apparently that bad wire/connection condition was acting like a resistor and causing more amperage draw and in turn caused the system to kick out or shed any of those circuits involved with the inverter. Just thought I would write this follow up in hopes that it may help someone else.