1. How many miles do you typically dinghy tow your vehicle yearly?
2. What is the total tow mileage you have on your vehicle now?
we have an 08 Suburban 2500 4x4 with 110,000 miles showing and another 30,000 tow miles
3. What is the total tow mileage you expect to put on the vehicle before you upgrade to a new vehicle?
I do not think I can wear out this Suburban. I really like using neutral on the transfer case and will look for that on next vehicle ( we need something shorter than the Sub because our motor home is 45 feet and plus the Sub puts us over the 65 foot legal limit in many states)
4. When towing, what is the average amount of time between stops? (be it restroom or fuel)?
45 minutes for lunch
5. How often do you stop for a period of 10 min or more? (be it restroom, stretch, eat, fuel)?
once/day for lunch except for fuel but we can go about 1,200 miles on a tank of fuel.
6. What is your preferred cruising speed?
7. Do you use a rock shield?
8. Where does the rock shield mount (bumper,towbar,dinghy, or... so what type)?
towbar -- mesh horizontal screen