Sign in to follow this  
jimpat4649

New FMCA Chapter for Veterans

Jim saw an article in FMC October 2009, Reader's Forum mentioning a new Chapter of/for Military Veterans would be at January 2010 in Quartzsite or in Albuquerque in March. We both hope to join and meet many of you there. Contact: jerrylsweeney@gmail.com

FMCA MILITARY VETERANS CHAPTER

If you would be interested in joining a new FMCA Military Veterans Chapter, please contact Jerry L. Sweeney, 6 St. Thomas Court, Stafford, VA 22556-3649. Phone: 703.232.7328. Email: jerrylsweeney@gmail.com

The proposed chapter would be open to all United States and Canadian Military Veterans who served in the US and Canadian Armed Forces, including the National Guard. One does not need to be on active duty or retired – just a veteran and a current member of FMCA. Those personnel discharged in the general categories are not eligible for membership.

If you would like to join this proposed chapter, please send your FMCA #, Name (including pilot and co-pilot), address, telephone number(s) and email address to me.

Jerry L. Sweeney, F360476

FMCA MILITARY VETERANS CHAPTER

If you would be interested in joining a new FMCA Military Veterans Chapter, please contact Jerry L. Sweeney, 6 St. Thomas Court, Stafford, VA 22556-3649. Phone: 703.232.7328. Email: jerrylsweeney@gmail.com

The proposed chapter would be open to all United States and Canadian Military Veterans who served in the US and Canadian Armed Forces, including the National Guard. One does not need to be on active duty or retired ��" just a veteran and a current member of FMCA. Those personnel discharged in the general categories are not eligible for membership.

If you would like to join this proposed chapter, please send your FMCA #, Name (including pilot and co-pilot), address, telephone number(s) and email address to me.

Jerry L. Sweeney, F360476

How much will dues be?

Dues would be $10 per year with a $5 processing fee for first time members. (This is based on approval of the Chapter Bylaws at the Formation Meeting in Albuquerque in March.)

Jerry L. Sweeney

Count me in, although we won't be available for get togethers except in the summer till 2012.

You can count me in too. I also won't able to join any meets until summers. We are retiring and going full-timing next summer, but we are looking to volunteer/workamp some place in the southwest next winter. We don't know where yet but we are working on it. My name is Jack and my wife is Peggy. I am retired Navy 21 years service. FMCA #403927. Let us know what happens at the meet. Thanks, Jack