dcotop

New To The Forum

Greetings all:

New to this forum but not new to much else. Motorhoming for quite a few years but only recently joined the FMCA. I work away from home and live in mine full time. On my second Winnebago now and hoping to do more traveling in the days ahead. I am parked most of the time now but looking forward to some vacation days ahead. I hope to attend a few rallies to meet some more people in the group.

dcotop,

Welcome to the FMCA Forum!  You may have limited replies for a couple days because a lot of the members are at the Chandler Rally. 

You're going to have a great time on this Forum and I'm sure be able to impart your wisdom to us also.  You may try to add a signature with more info about your coach. 

Blake

dcotop,

Your are one lucky man. We will be holding our South Central Area, Six-State Rally Association Rally in Texarkana on October 25th - 28th, 2017. Also, I and a Past President of Lone Star Chapter in Texas. If you will PM me I will send you all the information on the Rally in Texarkana and also information on Lone Star. Just click on my picture then click on the word message.

Herman