Sign in to follow this  
chindog

Thanks For Help From FMCA Member

We were in a campground in Walterboro, NC, along I-95.  The kitchen sink was clogged, and my wife plunged it (using a rubber jar opener, since we didn't have a plunger).  Whatever was clogging the sing drain went down into the gray tank.  When I tried to empty the gray tank, the outlet drain there was clogged.  We had a full tank, and it would not discharge.

Our next door neighbor was [nickname for Richard] (didn't catch his last name), who is a VP of one of the FMCA chapters.  He was traveling alone in an American Eagle from his winter Florida abode to his home in upstate New York.  He just happened to have a gizmo that connects to a sewer connection with a garden hose inlet.  I used it to do a forced backflush on the grey water tank, and that cleared the clog!

Thanks ****!  I thought you would be easy to find online, but couldn't locate your info on the Fmca website.  Hope to meet up with you again down the road!

Mike and Retha

ETA:  His name rhymes with Rick, but starts with a D.  Apparently the site software won't allow his real name to be published here.