Sign in to follow this  
Geni406

New(ish) Member

Just finally got around to posting here.  My name is Jennifer.  I retired early to travel with my mother.  I, unfortunately, will be traveling solo, or with an aunt or two.  

I recently bought my 35 foot Newmar Ventana (new) in April.  I just got back from a 6000 mile round trip from south Florida to Yellowstone.  I know it is only about 2600 miles from here to there, but we made stops.  I was a six week trip which I would have liked to have been longer.  I did nearly all of the driving - one 300 mile stretch someone else 'helped' out.  I am planning to go to the Newmar KK Keys rally in Decemer.  And possibly to Tuscon in 2018.  I have a few cats, but have only taken one with me so far, and he has been a good traveling kitteh. Otherwise, I will be travelling the US for a while.  I almost applied for a campground host in Yellowstone 

Again, I wanted to say "hello."  I may not say it in person, as I am an introvert.  And bossy.  

In that case you will make an excellent CAMPGROUND HOST. LOL!:rolleyes: Seriously, welcome to the forum, you are in a great state to do some backyard exploring also. Many happy tales, and trails.