Hello. We searched aorund the Colorado area for chapters close to our home, but they are all too far north or south. Just wondering what it takes to start a new FMCA chapter perhaps dealing with our interests, which of course first is motorhomes, then pets and drag racing. Thanks for any tips. We have many varied interests and would welcome new ideas.

I assume you have done a chapter search in your area: http://www.fmca.com/index.php?option=com_f...h&Itemid=98

Next would be to contact your Area Association -- in your case, the Rocky Mountain Area Association to see if they know if others may have similar interests and are geographically near you.

You can also contact the Rocky Mountain Area Association President:
Allen Rein - President
Cell 719-431-1605
arein1@gmail.com

Allen can also give you information on forming a new chapter.

OK ... where are all the Class B RV owners?? I have noticed on several FORUMS the desire to create a CLASS B RV CLUB of some kind. I have not been able to find any such club in Canada or the United States. Yes, there is a Roadtrek club but they seem to be exclusive to the Roadtrek RV's only.

So ... maybe it's time to create our own club ... opened to ALL Class B Owners. I have had this on my mind for some time now. In fact, I went so far as to purchase the domain name for a club called the CAN-AM CLASS B RV CLUB. It would represent members from both Canada and the United States. An international club. Depending on membership we could eventually look at having Chapters in various locations. North, South, East & West. Just floating some ideas.

There is an informal group of CLass B owners on RV.NET that have attended a Class B only rally for the past nine years. I registered for this rally this year and thought I would discuss the idea with them about starting an official club of Class B RV owners. Anyone that might be interested in attending this rally can check it out at: http://www.military-...0/B-10_MI.html#

I would point out that the RV.NET group is exclusively Class B members only. They have excluded the B+ class as they felt they were not a true Class B. Something to discuss further I suppose.

I'd love to hear from other like minded Class B owners. Comments. ideas and suggestions would be welcome.

Karsty (The Wandering Viking)

Thanks "wolfe10" for the information. I'm doing more research and making more inquiries as I go along.

What I'm looking for is to form a like minded group of Class B owners from ALL areas. There seemed to be some interest in other FORUMS I've read as well as some posts I seen in other threads in this FORUM.

Thanks for the information however.