PinkArnold

Just Got Continental Tires (FMCA pricing)

Although we had anticipated getting 6 new tires for our Tiffin 2012 Breeze next spring, we recently noticed a couple of small cracking areas on the front tires that warranted getting them changed out sooner (original tires were 6 years old this month).

Researching our options and then calling multiple local dealers, it seemed no one was "owning up" to the Continental Advantage tire pricing from FMCA. We considered the Advantage pricing of Michelins, but then shut that door when we found out they were on back order.

So, after 4+ calls in to Continental corporate (3 messages not returned), we finally got thru to someone who could help. Long story short, we bought 6 (265/70 R19.5) tires   (Conti Hybrid HS3) from a dealer at FMCA pricing of $372.16 per tire including Federal Excise Tax (FMCA saved us ~ $130+ per tire - Thanks FMCA!).

We brought them to our local service guy who did the mounting and spin balancing, and now we are good to go.

We have been very happy with Continental tires on our automobiles, and so we'll see how it goes on the motorhome.

PinkArnold

Where are you located?  As I posted earlier I am happy with my new Continentals. I saved over $100.00 off what the Michelin would have ben at the discount price. I had a hard time finding some one that understood the program or who could get tires.

Bill

Bill,

Sorry for the slow response to your question. We bought the tires at Pete's Tire Barn in Rutland, Vermont. At my first inquiry phone call, Pete's Tire Barn stated that they didn't know anything about the FMCA program (and did not offer to try find out about it for me). After I finally got thru to Continental Corporate, the rep from Continental confirmed that Pete's Tire Barn was a participating dealer. That rep then contacted Pete's for me, and thereafter I once again called Pete's Tire Barn, and got the FMCA pricing. A bit of a game, but certainly worth it in the end for the significant savings. 

PinkArnold