gbconsta

Infiniti FX35 as toad

Does anyone have an FX35 as a toad? My wife loves her FX35 and does not want to part with it. However, my online research to date seems to point to hauling it on a flatbed trailer as the only option. Am I missing something? I was thinking in terms of a dolly, but I can not find a driveshaft de-coupler for it. Can I keep the boss happy, or should I break the news that we need a vehicle that is more "toad-able"?

Thanks, in advance.

:rolleyes:

Does anyone have an FX35 as a toad? My wife loves her FX35 and does not want to part with it. However, my online research to date seems to point to hauling it on a flatbed trailer as the only option. Am I missing something? I was thinking in terms of a dolly, but I can not find a driveshaft de-coupler for it. Can I keep the boss happy, or should I break the news that we need a vehicle that is more "toad-able"?

Thanks, in advance.

:rolleyes:

I have a G37S that I wanted to tow. I inquired deeply with Infiniti and the conclusion was clear: it cannot be towed the 4 wheels down (nor on a dolly since it is a rear wheel drive). I don't know about de-coupler. I ended up buying a Honda CRV (it can be towed 4 wheels down) for my wife (I kept my G37) and she loves her CRV, and I must admit that I was very pleasantly surprised: it is not an Infiniti of course, but quite impressive drive nevertheless.

Pierre