We are fairly new to RVing so when we purchased our first one last year we bought a tow dolly for my Mini Cooper.  Thought it sounded like a good idea but the tow dolly is destroying the front fairing on the Mini.  Had no idea there was a problem until I backed it off the ramp for the 3rd or 4th time.  Anyway, that led me to try to change our TOAD to our 2014 Ford Flex.  I found on FMCA that it is towable 4 down and have been searching for some type of list or video of what all we'd need to do to our Flex to make it towable.  Obviously we'd have to purchase a Blue Ox thingy and sell our Acme Tow Dolly.  

Any of you experienced veterans out there tow a 2014 Flex and can help walk me through the process?

On second thought, after reading through the owner's manual we can use the Dolly with the Front Wheel Drive Flex.  Since we have the dolly already might as well use it.  Thanks for any inputs though.  

Ed,

You might need to check the front wheel base. The flex may be wider than the Mini. I do remember the Mini having a wide foot print, just not sure if they are the same.

Good Luck,

Herman