TBMAR10

New member from NC

Betty and I Live in Four Oaks, NC on the family farm as we count the days to retirement. Betty will retire as a middle school teacher at the end of this year while I finalize my retirement as a economics instructor at the end of 2023. Our current camping experience is in a 2007 Fleetwood Bounder 35e after a long history of other modes of existing with nature. We travel with at least one Harley in tow and both of our fur-bearing children enjoying the experience. We enjoy wine tastings and finding our way around the countryside on the bike. If time permits, I will try to find the worst possible lie on the golf course while Betty perfects her shopping skills. Joined today and will begin to bring the Bounder out of hibernation this week.

Thomas and Betty Martin

Bailey and Gypsy (our traveling companions)

Welcome Thomas and Betty,

We're a pair of retired teachers and congratulate Betty on her upcoming retirement. There is life after school! It is quite a good life in a motor home! Enjoy your travels and if we cross paths in the future, we'll have a bottle of wine on board to celebrate with!