Sign in to follow this  
jimpat4649

New FMCA Chapter for Veterans

I received this email from Jerry Sweeney and wanted to share the info here.

GOOD NEWS -

All of necessary documents have been delivered (by the chapter secretary) to the FMCA Convention Office here in Albuquerque - so we will be a new chapter within the FMCA International Area.

Our Formation Meeting was held on Tuesday, 23 March at 3:00pm. Steve Czarsty chaired the meeting and I want to publicly thank him for doing such a OUTSTANDING job. The members voted on all of the things required by FMCA to form a chapter - we ended up with 153 Charter Members!!!!

The following members were elected to the positions indicated and will serve a two year term (2010-2012)

President - William (Bill) L Wheeler, F387557

Vice President - Richard B Auerbach, F375350

Secretary - Beverly King, F209622

Treasurer - Phil R Shippee, F389179

National Director - Rick N Dupuis, F397110

Alternate National Director - John Lee, F202724

Our first Business Meeting will be held during the 84th FMCA Convention in Redmond, Oregon (11-14 August). Hopefully many of you will attend.

I want to sincerely thank each of you for becoming a part of FMCA's newest chapter - please remember your current membership will expire on 31 December 2010 - so ensure you pay your dues prior to that date. Information where to send your dues will appear in the Chapter Newsletters.

Again "thanks for the memories" and travel safe.

/s/ JERRY L. SWEENEY