I am new to this forum, but cannot find previous discussions regarding pest control, mainly mouse infestation. My Holiday Rambler Admiral is stored in my driveway and sits during part of the winter. I have caught 20 or more mice this past winter. Previous coach was a Bounder with no problems. Obviously, the mice are entering and traveling throughout the coach by the tunnel carrying wiring and plumbing. I cannot get to all entry points to plug. What is the best way to prevent this problem?

Thanx,

Wayne

My Holiday Rambler Admiral is stored in my driveway and sits during part of the winter. I have caught 20 or more mice this past winter. Previous coach was a Bounder with no problems. Obviously, the mice are entering and traveling throughout the coach by the tunnel carrying wiring and plumbing. I cannot get to all entry points to plug. What is the best way to prevent this problem?

The best thing to plug the openings around wire and plumbing chases is bronze or stainless steel wool (like steel wool, but won't rust). Course is great.

Just push it into the small voids and that should help a lot.

And, other than trapping them, I have not found a successful technique to deal with mice. Some have reported good results with the electronic "mouse repellents", but many report the mice aren't bothered by them at all.

Brett