Sign in to follow this  
navye8

Wheel replacement on Workhorse W22

I have a 2005 Fleetwood Pace Arrow on a W22 Workhorse chassis that came with 22.5 steel wheels. I would like to replace those wheels with the aluminum wheels that are on the later W22 chassis. So far Workhorse and Fleetwood have given me zero help in identifing the specs on the wheels and if I need longer wheel studs. I even went to the local Workhorse service dealer, and they were no help. So much for customer support. Can anyone help me out with part numbers or specs for the parts I need? I would imagine that the wheels are Alco and the studs can be purchased from NAPA. Thanks, in advance. Richard

I have a 2005 Fleetwood Pace Arrow on a W22 Workhorse chassis that came with 22.5 steel wheels. I would like to replace those wheels with the aluminum wheels that are on the later W22 chassis. So far Workhorse and Fleetwood have given me zero help in identifying the specs on the wheels and if I need longer wheel studs. I even went to the local Workhorse service dealer, and they were no help. So much for customer support. Can anyone help me out with part numbers or specs for the parts I need? I would imagine that the wheels are Alco and the studs can be purchased from NAPA. Thanks, in advance. Richard

Navy 8, Howdy from another swabie. You might check with the wheel manufactuer and ask what is the recommended stud length, and if a spacer is needed on the rear wheels [between the outer aluminum rim and the inner steel rim. I have a feeling that you might have enough length but I would check to be sure.

Good luck on adding the BLING to your already good looking coach.