Sign in to follow this  
hdtrader

New Guy...

Hello everybody...just joined FMCA and Roadtrek International . I'm looking forward to reading what the members have to say along with post pertaining to maintenance and repairs. I traded a Class C for a 2009 Roadtrek 210 Popular and so far we love it.

Randy

North Alabama

Welcome Randy,

I noticed that "we" love the Roadtrek 210 Popular. Is the other half of "we" a two-legged companion or one of those four-legged creatures? Visions of "Best in Show" come to mind! If you haven't seen it then you won't be insulted. One of my favorite RV movies...

What are your favorite trips? Do you have regular parks that you like to visit? I guess you won't be fishing in the Gulf for a while!

Louise and I are setting up a home in extreme south Texas (Edinburg) after almost 9 years on the road full time. We've been through most of the US and Canada several times. We're still going to be summer travelers but will have the comforts of home for our winter stays. Louise finally needed some roots.

Like the rest of life, the more you put into the forum, the more you'll get out of it. Enjoy.