Sign in to follow this  
finhawk

KM Platinum Members

I don't know about you, but when we "upgraded" to this level of membership, I was told that I would have far more advantages than with the normal membership. Well, it seems as though there is one that they failed to include. I inquired about Wi-Fi at Ponderosa Falls. I was told $1 a day even though I have the Platinum. That seemed a bit strange. I called Fife and talked to Kevin. He told me that everyone pays for that service and that I was the first to complain. It's more the principle than the money, as far as I'm concerned.

If you agree, please call that guy and let him know that there is more than one member who does not agree with that charge.

Guest BillAdams

What's KM? If I can get an answer to that I may be able to figure out what the rest of the post refers to.

What's KM? If I can get an answer to that I may be able to figure out what the rest of the post refers to.

It's a Campground membership group based in Wa State. This post is addressed to the members of that organization

Guest BillAdams

Ah, K/M Resorts of America. Had to do a Google search to find it. Not sure why it's a secret but now at least I will understand any responses.