Sign in to follow this  
Harperjb01

2022 travel to Canada

You must be fully vaccinated and use the app ArriveCan to provide all needed documentation before arriving at the border. We crossed at I81 from northern New York to Ontario at Lansdown, Ontario. 

Go to https://travel.gc.ca/travel-covid/travel-restrictions/covid-vaccinated-travellers-entering-canada for more info. 

As far as returning to the U S., I you are an american citizen I believe all you need is a passport. 

Edited by ianbullock

We cross at the Oroville / Osoyoos crossing in Washington frequently.  The above is correct on both accounts.

Going into Canada they have restrictions on food:  no fruit or vegetables, chicken must be canned or cooked, apparently frozen beef and pork is okay.  We are travelling in with the motorhome for the first time next week.  I will be contacting US customs at the border crossing this week to find out about what we will face when we come back in.  I looked online and found it difficult to get the information I need.  I have had a Canadian family member that was not able to bring their dog food in because it had lamb in it.

Definitely do your homework :)