Sign in to follow this  
clerdon

Car/boat trailer

My husband is looking for a trailer to tow behind our motorhome where you can haul both the car and a boat. The boat is hydraulically raised above the car. We have seen these but don't know where you can buy them. Does anyone know a company that manufactures these kind of trailers. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Good luck on that one. On our travels in March we met a couple from Florida who had heard of a trailer capable of towing their car with room for a golf cart parked sideways at the front of it. Sorry but no info on any manufactures or dealers.

Aw! That one was to easy.

Car & Boat Trailer

The only prerequisite for me posting this is: Where will you be parked? At which campgrounds?

In case you have trouble following the above link:

Built Rite Trailers

Thanks so much, this is exactly what we were looking for. We will be following up with the company. Right now we are still living in a stick house in Minnesota. We are about five months away from going full time in our class a motorhome.

Guest Wayne77590

Glad it was of help.

Now I just want to know where you are camping so DW and I can go fishing with y'all. (smiley here)

Hi. We are going to buy a Monaco Signature with the Cummins 600. We intend to tow an 09 Chevy Avalanche. We will have everything installed professionally but would greatly any and all advice from "the real world". Thanks, Tom Keenan