f438921

2005 Monaco Dynasty AC pressure too high

Hello, on my 2005 Dynasty the ac was low on refrigerant and I charged it up but the hydraulic cooling fan isn't cutting in when the high side pressure goes up and the high pressure cut out will engage and shut the compressor down and it continues the do this. If I put the fan into failsafe mode by unhooking the module the fan runs continuously and the ac works good. I need to know where to find a wiring diagram or where the fuse or relay is for it or if someone else has had this problem, what was the issue with yours?

I just found the problem and it needs a new cooling fan control module, part number is 1090822 and its made by Sauer-Danfoss but not having much luck finding one, apparently its made out of unobtainiam.... Let me know if anyone knows where I can find one please.

Edited by f438921
update

From what I understand about the hydraulic-driven fan, there is an alternative to rebuilding/replacing the very expensive Saur Danfloss unit. It's called a wax valve modification.  That's all I know about it, an internet search  results in many line items and videos.