kenandeunice

Roadside Rescue

DO NOT invest in this program.  They left me stranded along the highway as they attempted twice to find a tow truck and then sent the responsibility back to me.  It took me three hours with endless phone calls to find someone.  Why pay for this policy when they do not help.  Oh, by the way, I paid for it and now they are shirking their responsibility to refund the tow expense.

Don't bother speaking with the regular operators. Request and speak with a supervisor, they have the authority to approve reimbursing you for the tow charges. When I did that , the supervisor mailed me the forms, I completed them and mailed them back to her with a copy of the bill.  Four weeks later I received the check in the mail for reimbursement. 

This problem arises because the regular operators do not have the authority to call anyone capable, they must remain within the list of approved providers shown on their computer screen.

I found and called the only provider who had the equipment to tow my MH 60 miles to the nearest Cummins repair shop. I then called ERS, spoke with a supervisor; she said company rules said she still had to call everyone on their list again, and did.. She called back to say, yes the provider I found was the only one with 100 miles of my location who would and could tow my MH.

When the wrecker arrived it was a 1T wrecker to tow me out of the RV park to the highway. Then the big tandem axle wrecker switched my MH to it. So that was 2 wreckers driving 120 milee, and 6 hrs. time; the bill was $1.200.

I paid the bill during those calls, so the reimbursement was quite welcome.

Edited by rayin