Sign in to follow this  
satboyz

Enjoy your MH

I bought a new fleetwood pace arrow three years ago and, belive it or not, there has not been even one problem with it. I would buy Fleetwood any time.

Hi satboyz,

I hear ya. The first coach we bought new was a 1978 Winnebago Brave. Kept it 12 years and did only routine maintenance. Can't beat that record. Subsequent purchases have not been near the perfection of that first coach. I guess the trouble free first coach got us hooked. Once one is hooked on RVing, there is no cure. We just enjoy it.

None of the problems we have had are Fleetwood's problem. They have all been sub systems installed by Fleetwood.

Love my Bounder. We average about 15,000 miles a year, so it is well broken in at this point.

All of that said. We have seen some really worrisome things from other manufacturers and saw some real problems when we were shopping for our coach. As an example, we lifted the mattress on one new coach and saw where the slide had destroyed the supports under the bed. The dealer or someone had obviously pieced it back together. The coach had 800 and something miles on it.

MH is the only way to go for us. While I was having surgery, my wife stayed in a motel for the first time in many years and I don't think that will happen again. MH all the way.