Sign in to follow this  
superbus

TrekMate 737PG Key Fobs?

Several months ago, I made a post on another forum seeing if anyone knew of a modern replacement for the TrekMate 737PG security system.  Not surprisingly, it didn't get any replies. I got very close to purchasing a Viper system (made for autos) that could be expanded to reproduce most of the same features, though it wouldn't end up as nice or integrated in the end (at least in my opinion).  I stopped short of purchasing it and the add-ons, deciding I would try a post to see if anyone (someone with an older Prevost, perhaps, in which these systems were "common") had some fobs lying around which weren't being used any longer (sold the coach, had spares, etc.).  There is a procedure to pair "replacement" fobs with the base unit.

Is there anyone who has some old TrekMate fobs they'd be willing to part with?

I've had saved searches in eBay for a while, I've searched the corners of the internet, even used Chat-GPT trying to track some down.  No luck.  The closest I came was Northwest RV, who has a system, but no remotes.  I figure this is a long shot, but what is the worst that could happen; I still have no fobs at the end of the day? 😀

Thanks!