GUNGER56

front TV replacement

I have a 2008 Fleetwood Bounder 32K. I need to replace front TV. Has anyone done this and can direct me where the mounts are to take TV down?

Thank you

We had a 2006 Expedition which is similar to your Bounder. To remove our tv, i had remove the face frame, 4 screws. There were screws in the plastic foot stand of the tv and  wood bar at the top to keep tv in place. The tv was the old crt type and took two people to set it out.

I made my new flat screen tv support out of aluminum angle and flat stock from a big box store. The frame was supported at top outside with 1/2" machine bolts which allowed we to pull the tv out at the bottom and used a wood bar to support the tv to install and remove cables. There was enough room behind the tv I moved the bass surround speaker from the floor to that space. 

I cannot send or post any pictures, because we sold the motor home two years ago. 

21 hours ago, rossboyer said:

We had a 2006 Expedition which is similar to your Bounder. To remove our tv, i had remove the face frame, 4 screws. There were screws in the plastic foot stand of the tv and  wood bar at the top to keep tv in place. The tv was the old crt type and took two people to set it out.

I made my new flat screen tv support out of aluminum angle and flat stock from a big box store. The frame was supported at top outside with 1/2" machine bolts which allowed we to pull the tv out at the bottom and used a wood bar to support the tv to install and remove cables. There was enough room behind the tv I moved the bass surround speaker from the floor to that space. 

I cannot send or post any pictures, because we sold the motor home two years ago. 

Thank you for your information. In 2007 they stopped using the crt TV and the mounting system is different. Thanks again.