Sign in to follow this  
DeltaDonnie

Wash Mitten & Light Weight Pole

Well I've searched high and low on the INTERNET, difficulty finding a light weight pole with larger lambs wool head or fiber Chanel for a quicker wash, something I can dunk in the soap bucket and go to work, swivel head would be nice too, Do not prefer the dry wash method.

I don't want to use a brush either, clear coat scratches easily with brushes.

What are some of you using?

Find a Harbor Freight Outlet if you can. They sell an aluminum, telescoping, swiveling, lightweight pole with removable soft cover for $6.95.

I bought one for washing my coach and the wife liked it so much she bought another one for use around the house.

Guest Wayne77590

I found a pole in Wal-mart that has a big round fiber cloth head for washing, and another attachment for the windshield. After purchasing, they sell just the head and window attachment as a refill for about $8. I have bought 4 or 5 refills, and now I wash them in the washing machine for additional usage. So far, so good, and no scratches. I agree with you about the "brush" scratching. I also use the Mr. Clean Auto Dry Machine that Wal-mart used to sell, but the Mfg stopped producing.

For crying out loud :rolleyes: , I guess most of you don't bother to clean your own coach. If any of you are reading this any additional help for finding the ultimate wash mitt on a pole would be appreciated. Some of you must have a resource to purchase this type of product.

Thanks for the (2) replies above, I will look into these tomorrow.

Guest BillAdams
For crying out loud :rolleyes: , I guess most of you don't bother to clean your own coach. If any of you are reading this any additional help for finding the ultimate wash mitt on a pole would be appreciated. Some of you must have a resource to purchase this type of product.

Thanks for the (2) replies above, I will look into these tomorrow.

Really?!?!? You make a post 2 days ago and because you only got 2 replies to your question you jump to some inane conclusion that "most of you don't bother to clean your coach"? Nice!

I am not sure what kind of a response you were hoping for, but you sure would attract a lot more bees with honey than vinegar!

Me, I wouldn't give you an answer at this point if you promised payment! I do own (and use from time to time) a very nice setup that will not scratch my coach. I hope you find a similar setup.