tomcypress

Wanted! Small Car To Tow With Tow Bar!

Guest BillAdams

Are you looking for recommendations or what kind of car to purchase or are you looking to someone with such a vehicle to offer it for sale?

Honda CR-V is a very popular small tow vehicle.

As moderator, let me suggest that if you have a toad for sale that fits Tom's criteria, that you PM Tom instead of making a post. Remember, some people get an e-mail every time a new post is made.

Thanks.

Brett

Are you looking for recommendations or what kind of car to purchase or are you looking to someone with such a vehicle to offer it for sale?

Honda CR-V is a very popular small tow vehicle.

Both: I have a Pruis with a tow dolly now, to much trouble, will sell them or trade & will need another car!

Thanks for the info!

Tom -----

I tow a Honda Fit. It can be towed 4 down and weight in at only 2500 # .

Dan

What kind of gas mileage do you get? I got spoiled with my Pruis, 50 mi per gal, made up for my RV, 8 mi per gal!

Tom ---

I have a 1994 Honda Accord that I am planning to tow. I just got a Blue Ox Aladdin tow bar on Craig's list that is nearly new. All the cables and a drop receiver included. Now I need to get the baseplate for the car, lights and a supplemental braking system and I'm good to go. I'm leaning toward the Brake Buddy. I figure I'm 1/3 there.

I just got a 2006' Saturn, got a Blue Ox tow bar for it! First time towing on all fours!

Planning on going to the FMCA Really in Wisconsin from Florida! Hope we can make it!

Also bought a buddy brake system, I guess we will be selling our Prius!

Tom

Fla

My wife and I tow a Smart car behind are Eagle and would never suspect it to be there unless looking in the camera. 45 mpg average,1500 llbs. All four down w/ blue ox equipment. We love it !!

Jim G