Ok, before all you guys start laughing and falling all over yourselves I want you to read this and keep an open

mind.

It is assumed that all of us have a shower stall of some sort in our coach.

It is also assumed that most of us, including me, dread the times we

''drop the soap bar'' in the shower.

If your shower is like mine, it is just large enough to turn around in but its not easily

''leaned over inside'' because when you ''lean over'' your head bumps one wall and your fannie

bumps into the cold wall on the other end of the shower stall.

If you shower is like mine, you have the shower head hanging on one wall that your

fannie bumps into and that ''shower head'' is dribbling either ice water or scalding hot

water and this hits you right where your are most sensitive and you say ''Shux" real loud, bump your head

and you still dont have your bar of soap that is laying on the drain hole.

To resolve this problem you decide to ''squat down'' and retrieve your bar of soap from the

bottom of the shower. If most of you are like me, my knees stopped working well some years ago

and when I try to ''squat down'' this changes my ''center of gravity'' and I sometimes wind up

''setting on the shower floor'' in the fetal position and I am still not able to find the bar of soap.

You will often say ''Shux'' or "Sign on a bench'' when this happens to you .......

Here is what I did.

I got a clean sweat sock from the shelf and dropped in a bar of Ivory soap. I made sure that the

bar of soap went all the way to the toe of the sock. Now I have a bar of soap with a ''handle on it''

I wet the sock completely and lather up the soap in the sock and it comes out all over the sock

and this makes a neat ''scrub rag''. I wet down, and scrub as far down as possible and as far up as possible and

I always wash ''possible'' real good. rinse off and your are done...

We have an adjustable rod inside our shower and it is simple to hang the ''SOAP IN A SOCK'' over

this rod and leave it there. Next shower it is ready for action and all you have to do is wet it down, lather up

and take a shower without dropping the soap on the floor.

Be advised that there will be a ten cent charge for anyone that uses this idea because good engineering

dont come cheap. You can pay me the ten cents the next time you see me......

p.s. For us cheap skates you can use several old bars of soap. You know, the kind that is slightly thicker

than a news paper and always breaks in several pieces when you try to use it. Just drop it all into the sock

and use it all up.. WASTE NOT WANT NOT.

Seajay the sailor man ...

Well shucks SEAJAY, why didn't I think of that? I'll bet sailors learned a long time ago not to bend over in the shower!!!

Salute to you sailor on Memorial Day!

And a big Navy salute right back at you my Veteran friends. God bless you guys for your service

to my country and may God bless our troops defending our freedom.

We know that without these brave men and women in our armed forces we could not and

would not have this wonderful country and this wonderful life we lead.

I have decided that if you are a Veteran (even a Marine)(all in fun Wayne) you can use my suggestions

for free. You dont even have to pay me the dime the next time you see me.

God bless our troops and bring them home safe

Seajay the sailor man

This great idea has been used raising children and camping in a tent -- but instead of a sock, we used a ladies knee hi hose or a cut off pair of panty hose! (That way you have one for the guys and one for the girls.)

Anyway, point being -- the soap dries much faster in a nylon hose - and the hose stretches!

long time camper