Sign in to follow this  
Craneape

Still Looking For That Good Fit Of A Cass C

We are still looking for a reasonable Class C motorhome. While we owned a little Toyota some time a go. Our dog died and well..it had to go to. ..too many memories, I guess. Regardless...we're looking for something, not for nothing, but of value for the long haul. Of course, fuel mileage is always an issue. However, what the motorhome brings to our life is some piece of mind when traveling. No long airline lines, rental cars, resort packing for and unpacking...repacking...going home etc, etc..really the motorhome we are looking for is getting bout 10mpg...unless we pop for a Mercedes..of which is really out of sight for our budget...but not our tastes. The budget rules though. So...waddya think...still gotta work for a year or so...those expensive Mercedes diesel..fuel sipping units av gotta come down,as they begin to show used on the market. Sound like a vulture? Yea..well been on the other side of a sale or two some things myself. Any ideas? or are mine confusing enough?

Seriously? End all this agony and spring for a Lazy Daze Class C motorhome out of Montclair CA. Best investment we ever made. (Other than our kids schooling, which comes back to haunt us from time to time). They have a model/size just right for you. And, you will save in the long run by not having such costly repairs and possible recalls like some of the junk being sold out there. This industry REALLY needs to get a grip! We live in ours full time (31') and tow a Honda Fit. Pretty cool. Spend it now.....or spend it later. Good luck with your quest.