Sign in to follow this  
flyingscot

Looking For RV Park Recommendations

We have recently bought a used 40-foot American Eagle motorhome and are currently planning our first trip.

We are traveling from Port Angeles, Washington to Vallejo, California and back to Port Angeles.

We have set up our route to make overnight stops in the following towns/cities:

Kelso, Washington (2 nights)

Eugene, Oregon

Yreka, California

Corning, California

Vallejo, California (4 nights)

Garberville, California

Crescent City, California

Florence, Oregon (2 nights)

Mount Vernon

We were wondering if anyone could recommend any RV Parks in this area. We have checked the Internet but it is rather overwhelming looking at all the information available.

We would be looking at sites for Big Rigs that are easy access, clean, not too cramped, and friendly. Amenities we would like would be Full Hookups, Cable TV, Wi Fi internet, and showers.

We will be leaving on our trip October 15th so any help we can get would be most appreciated.

Have you checked RVparkreviews for each of your intended stops? I have found the site to be an excellent site to check on amenities the park does or does not provide as well as fellow campers opinions of the sites along our travel routes.

Granted, some posters there use the review to vent but where there are several reviews I have, for the most part, been happy with any site that was picked based on the reviews and what I desired for an overnite or longer stay.