Xplorer

Veteran Web Sites

I am always looking for sites to make life easier on the RV Road. ebenefits does what it says. As I am also registered with ehealthevet through the VA, and had my account with the VA personally authenticated, I was able to use ebenefits to migrate my VA information into ebenefits, where I can monitor va comp, change direct deposit accounts, access some prior service military information, etc...

What is eBenefits?

eBenefits is a portal; a central location for Veterans, Service Members, and their families to research, find, access, and, in time, manage their benefits and personal information.

eBenefits offers:

A personalized workspace called My Dashboard that provides quick access to eBenefits tools. Using eBenefits tools, you can complete various tasks. You can apply for benefits, download your DD 214, view your benefits status, in addition to other actions as needed. This workspace is available to you once you have created an eBenefits account

• A catalog of links to other sites that provide information about military and Veteran benefits

http://www.ebenefits...benefits.portal

I came across ebenefits by accident doing research on the VA ehealthevet site. I was researching how to have va comp sent to a different bank and account when I discovered ebenefits. It works for me, as I was able to update address, email, and comp info, as well as research VA history, etc. Again, the site works for me.

Pay.gov allows me to make copayments online with the VA. In the past, it was done through the mail. I have been using pay.gov for the past year.

What is Pay.gov?

Pay.gov can be used to make secure electronic payments to Federal Government Agencies. Payments can be made directly from your bank account or by credit/debit card.

http://www.pay.gov/paygov/

As with all government business, I had to closely read, and follow directions for registering. There are support resources for questions, and both sites, have worked for me.

I found out about the pay.gov site by accident when talking to a VA Billing rep, who referred me to the site to make va copayments online. Other federal agencies are aligned with this website.

Thought other Vets not aware of these sites may find some value in them as well.

Merry Christmas Salute To All.....

Marine_Salute.jpg

Edited by Xplorer