Sign in to follow this  
richardstrong

Place To Stay In RV While At UCLA Medical Center

I will be undergoing major surgery at UCLA Medical Center and we cannot find a place nearby to park our 37 foot diesel pusher.

Does anyone know of a place we can rent for 8-10 days? Have no pets and it will just be my husband in the motorhome at night.

Thanks for any help or suggestions.

Richard,

Welcome to the Forum.

I'm sorry that you need a place because of surgery. I hope every thing turn out for the best. Try calling UCLA Medical Center Administration Office and ask them. I'm sure they have been asked before and might suggest a location. They may even have a space where you can park there.

Again hope every thing works out.

Hello Richard,

Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center and other locations on UCLA's medical campus is not set up for recreational vehicles and has no hook-ups.

Dockweiler State Beach is the closed location that has a full service RV park and is located approximately 14 miles south-west of the UCLA campus. Dockweiler RV Park is freeway-close. Take any north-south freeway in L.A. County to the 105 Freeway, and head west. The 105 exits onto Imperial Highway, and the RV Park is at the end of Imperial – on the beach in Playa del Rey. The RV Park is located at 12001 Vista del Mar, Playa del Rey, CA 90293. Rates vary from $24 to $32 per day with full hook-ups. For reservations or additional information call: (800) 950-7275 or (310) 322-4951 or check their website:

http://beaches.co.la.ca.us/BandH/Beaches/DockweilerRVPark.htm

Who can I call for more information?

For more information, please call the Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center Patient Affairs Department at (310) 267-9113 or

UCLA Parking and Transportation (310) 206-7275 or visit their website at www.transportation.ucla.edu.

Hope that helps!

UCLA Health System