roger@rvbums.com

P30 AutoPark

Roger,

We have a "Resident Expert" on the P30 AutoPark.

His name is Roger Haag and over the years he has tirelessly helped dozens troubleshoot and fix this system.

You might shoot him an e-mail with your year model, GVWR and symptoms: oldusedbear@oemys-performance.com

Brett Wolfe

The OP has made contact with the AutoPark Library. We are working his problem.

oub

Thanks, Roger.

It is nice to have the "big guns" when diagnoising these very model-specific troubleshooting problems.

And anyone else with an Chevy P30 AutoPark Issue, Roger is the "go to person". He has lead many an owner through the diagnostic tree on these systems.

To contact Roger Haag: oldusedbear@oemys-perfdiagnosingormance.com

Brett Wolfe

Thanks, Roger.

It is nice to have the "big guns" when diagnoising these very model-specific troubleshooting problems.

And anyone else with an Chevy P30 AutoPark Issue, Roger is the "go to person". He has lead many an owner through the diagnostic tree on these systems.

To contact Roger Haag: oldusedbear@oemys-perfdiagnosingormance.com

Brett Wolfe

When my Auto Park brake went out, it was replaced three times. It came down to a bad solanoid. I have a 98 Southwind 32V on a cheve 454.

When you get tired of replacing parts consistently there are other options that don't require continuous maintenance. The auto park brake is not only unreliable it is messy and costly, not just monetarily but causes your schedule to be compromised and this can ruin a vacation or getaway. There are reliable options available at Brazel's RV https://www.brazelsrv.com/products/chassis-braking

I have a 1995 Airstream 33 Ft. Land yacht with a P30 chassis. Almost from new it has on occasion, had problems with not shifting into reverse.

I just recently had the transmission rebuilt and I still have the problem. I was told by the overhaul shop that the problem is with the Autopark system..