Sign in to follow this  
jmr12

Campground near Spokane Wa.

I asked awhile back about recomendations for a campground near Spokane and got no response. So, I thought I would share this spot.

Dan's Landing on Clear Lake west of Spokane about 10 miles, near the town of Medical lake. The owners are repossesing the property. Keep in mind we stayed there just when they were opening up for the season. Stayed on a Wednesday thru Saturday night. It is a small place, off the beaten path. Nice boat facility. Fishing in the lake is reported as very good. The place is clean, mowed. 25.00 per night S/W/E. No cable. It is also for sale, at what I think is a very resonable price.

jmr12.

Sorry that you got no response to you question. I don't know much about Washington, but try this. rvparkreviews.com . Here you can go to the state and then to the city for RV Parks. Look at all of the reviews so you can get an overall view of what several people think.

Herman

I'm going to a wedding in Spokane in July, and I made reservations at Alderwood RV Resort. It's right on Rte. 2 and has a 9.5/9/9 Trailer Life rating. It sounds like a good location, although some of the comments I read said the sites are close to each other. I think there are a few campgrounds around Diamond Lake, a little east of Spokane.