Sign in to follow this  
dgumns

Auxiliary Air Supply

I have a 1998 Holiday Rambler Endeavor with an auxiliary air supply. I would like to know which port to use to connect an air hose connection to.

Welcome to the FMCA Forum.

Are you asking about which of the ports in the auxiliary manifold (usually in the front or forward most basement compartment on driver's side) to use?

Look at the manifold carefully, but most are all plugs into the same air port and supplied by the same single air line.

You are right there is a black air line going into the bottom of the auxillary air supply. I had my better half push the dump air switch as i undid one port at a time to try to detect and air release. Is this the right thing to do ?

I would pull the air tank drain lanyards/ open air tank drains. Then confirm zero pressure on your dash gauges. THEN remove the single plug where you want to install the quick disconnect.

And, I always use a DOT approved ball valve between the manifold and quick disconnect. That way, if a hose or fitting failed you would not loose pressure while driving.

Brett