Sign in to follow this  
extremervstv

Extreme RVs -- New Season

Hi All,

We have a new season of Extreme RVs airing this Sunday on Travel Channel. Hope you tune in and enjoy!

Cynthia

EXTREME RVS

NEW THREE-EPISODE SPECIAL: Sunday, November 11 at 9:00 p.m. ET/PT

In the first all-new episode (airing at 9:00 p.m. ET/PT), the Hemphill Brothers, who have been building custom coaches for decades, are creating a one-of-a-kind mobile mansion for country sensation The Band Perry – complete with a rolling mobile studio! Also, Jay Leno's Big Dog Garage foreman, Bernard Juchli, has spent the past 18 years restoring his 1961 Flxible bus and we're there to see him put on the finishing touches. Then we pop over to the crew at Timeless Travel Trailers, who are known to the world for their amazing restorations of vintage Airstream trailers. In the second premiere (airing at 10:00 p.m. ET/PT), we are in Miami, Oklahoma, where Newell Coaches will build a fully-customized, seven-figure palace on wheels. Then in Bend, Oregon, vintage trailer experts at Flyte Camp restore a Spartan Manor complete with modern-day amenities. And at Rexhall, founder Bill Rex has created unique full-body slide-outs. In the third new episode (airing at 11:00 p.m. ET/PT), we are in Middlebury, Indiana, where ShowHauler creates a bus for a drag racer's family and a crew of nine. Then Bespoke Coachworks customizes a Sprinter with luxury and technology for hip-hop star Birdman. And after losing their vintage Wayzalot in an accident, Terry and Hardy Evans bring it back better than ever.

Thanks for the note. I just finished setting up the recording to my DVR. I don't see anything particularly "extreme" about a Newell coach as there are many manufacturers that will build you a "seven-figure palace" including Liberty, Marathon and others. There is nothing extreme about this. A full body slide? Ho hum... A "luxury" Sprinter? It's a Sprinter van turned into an RV. Seriously, how extreme can it be!

Don't take this the wrong way, I will be watching. However, if that's what you find to be "extreme" you might want to take a second look.

JMHO and likely does not reflect the opinions of others.