SEETON

Domicile Locations

We own our place in Texas and are considering keeping our domicile here. Nearly every one of my relatives lives here, so keeping a spot for our RV here is important to us.

The question is, as we don't wish to keep our present property, how difficult is it to find a plot of land where water and electric can be found and we can put our own RV pad in? Is this a difficult thing to do?

I ask because while I see that there are co-ops where you can buy a lot, none of them are close enough to where my relatives live to suit me, although one is on my list of places I'd not mind calling "home".

If I keep this state as my domicile, I want an actual PLACE here.

SEETON,

All of your question depend on where you live now. Check for nearby lakes for Developments that offer RV Lots. Again where are you located. If you live in Up State New York it is hard for someone in El Paso to help.

Give a little more information and there will be someone in your area that can help.

Good Luck,

Herman

Sorry :o I thought you meant that you just had property in Texas. If you are interested in Central Texas, I have several friends that have lots in the Lake Whitney area with Homes with RV covers.They seem to have the best of both worlds.

Along the Coast there are a lot of RV Communities where folks have lots and live in their RV but also travel. Several years ago we bought some land in the Whitewright area where there was a mobile home. We built a barn to house the RV and we keep it there. We plan to retire there this next year. We will build there after we travel for a short time. There should be something for you out there.

Keep looking and Good Luck

Herman