Sign in to follow this  
Phaeton2010

SW Florida to Red Bay, AL, Best Route?

Question

3 answers to this question

I10 West to US 231 toward Dothan AL. US 231 to Montgomery, I65 from Montgomery to Birmingham and on to Cullman, AL. AL 157 from Cullman to Moulton, AL. AL 24 from Moulton to Red Bay. Follow signs to Allegro (Tiffin) Campgroud, assuming you are going to the Tiffin Service facility. There are other ways to get there, but this is the most straightforward unless you like driving through Atlanta.

Can't tell you the best way to get to Red Bay: but, if you are headed SW when you leave, the Natchez Trace Pkwy is absolutely spectacular. Very similar to the Blue Ridge Parkway, and I do not recall any low bridges.

thanks to all.....just heard about the dealership in CT that services Tiffin products; we actually met them at the rally in Foxboro, MA but forgot all about them. We've been in contact and they will fix our fiberglass crack much closer to home here in MA. With fuel prices what they are, this is prob a much better option; although we would like to visit Red Bay someday and will keep this info. :rolleyes: